Monday 16 February 2015

Week Two Highlights from Rimu Hub


Playing with my friend. Doing well in my swimming sports. Making more friends.
I made it into the hard ball cricket team.
Staying on task because I know what to do and I have been listening.
I thoroughly enjoyed this week I have an awesome teacher.
Getting all my work done.
Swimming and drawing superheroes and Weetbix Tryathlon.    
Swimming sports because I participated and finished it.
Swimming because I learnt more skills.
Doing the superhero art because I really love drawing.
There were no lowlights because they were the best 2 weeks ever.
Learning how to learn about how to work my device.
Getting to blog and having fun this week.
I don’t have a lowlight as my week has been awesome.
My highlight of the week was the swimming sports because it was fun and enjoyable.
Year 4 5 6 year class (exciting).
My favourite thing this week for me was the swimming water fun.
The superhero/heroine origin writing.
Blogging!




5 comments:

  1. Wow 21! you look like you are really enjoying the start of 2015. I hope you have a great time during the rest of the year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That's me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow put some more on rimu learning hub

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Picture Rimu teachers you are putting a lot of effort into the Rimu hub so we can be at our best.I am really enjoining the start to 2015 it is going to be a great year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful comment, Kiana. It is going to be a great year!

      Delete