Friday 3 July 2015

Postcard Week 10




Rimu MLE's Week 10 Postcards (Learning Superstars)


Mya Wallace - for being an all round learning superstar who tries her personal best in everything.
Deegan - enthusiasm for learning and positive behaviour.
Ruby - consistent high quality independent learning tasks and super fun attitude.

Visit their blogs and congratulate them with a comment.

Tu meke,  Week 10's Learning Superstars!

Postcards are held in great importance by Rimu Hub. Every student would love to get one (or another one).

5 comments:

  1. Well done guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it you Ruby Mya wallace and Deegan yous mast of work hard to get a post card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum was proud of me when I showed her my postcard

    ReplyDelete