Wednesday 19 August 2015

Rugby - Karl Lowe Boots Game

Parkvale School now has the Karl Lowe boots back!

Pre-game: with our Number 1 Supporter!
Recently, there was a great effort from the Parkvale School 1st XV in the annual Karl Lowe Boots Game. They had a tough game against Te Mata School (as always) and this year Parkvale came out on top, with a score of 27-22.

Well done to all the players who put in the hard yards and showed Parkvale PRIDE in the game. They made their coaches and their school very proud!

A huge thank you to all the supporters who braved the cold and wet to cheer us on.

Post game - Winners!

Here is a much appreciated letter from our inspirational leader, Hugh:


Good Sports


Dear Mr Moriarty, Mr Dickson and Mr Gifkins

On behalf of the 1st 15 

I would like to thank you for your efforts and the time you guys gave up to get this team together and to train us. As myself I think you guys have made me a much better player than I was before. As the team I am sure we all appreciated what you guys did for us.

To conclude I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you for all the years I been in the 1st 15. You guys are amazing. Once again thank you.

Kind Regards 

Hugh

The Karl Lowe Boots

2 comments:

  1. Well done boys on your great achievement. You really deserved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting it back, I think that Camden's support really helped you guys to. Your team would of showed real Pride to get it back, Tu meke work!

    ReplyDelete